Saturday, December 12, 2009

Yet Another Bigfoot Let Down


The new bigfoot photo looks very, very fake. I'm pretty sure it's just some guy in a snowsuit. It doesn't even really look like a gorilla costume. I used to believe in bigfoot, but the more I see of "proof", the less I believe. I'm kinda bummed out by this, what would be cooler than there being a huge, undiscovered ape living in North America? When I was looking for the photo on Google today, I found this gem of a website. I'm almost thinking this is a hoax, or the person who put it up is ape-shit crazy. I do not see anything in any of his photos, which is odd because I'm always the first person to see crap in pictures that probably isn't really there.

1 comment:

Retrieverman said...

That's not even a good costume!

At least those hoaxers who had the costume in freezer in Georgia spent some money on their fraud.