Monday, January 2, 2012

My book list from 2011


1 The First Third - Neal Cassady
2 Cat's Cradle - Kurt Vonnegut
3 Visions of Gerard - Jack Kerouac
4 Naked Lunch - William S. Burroughs
5 Memiors of a Geisha - Arthur Golden
6 Midnight In the Garden of Good and Evil – John Berendt
7 My Lie - Meredith Maran
8 On the Road, original scroll edition - Jack Kerouac
9 Sick Puppy – Carl Hiaasen
10 Dharma Bums - Jack Kerouac
11 Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest Bestiary – David Sedaris
12 Autobiography of a Brown Buffalo - Oscar Zeta Acosta
13 The Children's Blizzard - David Laskin
14 Unfamiliar Fishes - Sarah Vowell
15 Lewis and Clark Through Indian Eyes: Nine Indian Writers on the Legacy of the Expedition – Alvin M. Josephy. Jr.
16 Kitchen Confidential - Anthony Bourdain
17 A Legacy of Giants – Ross Hamilton
18 Wicked Bugs – Amy Stewart
19 Legends of the Fall – Jim Harrison
20 Hot Water Music – Charles Bukowski
21 True North – Jim Harrison

This year I'm going to keep track of when I finish reading them. With starting school, I wasn't able to read nearly as much as I'd like to. I'm going to try to hit 100 books this year, but we'll see. I have several books that I didn't include in the list, because I haven't finished them yet. 

No comments: